Post #1

Queen of Queens
Group Icon

Group: VIP
Member No.: 77

Hello,

From Swishzone a little game...

http://www.swishzone.com/index.php?area=re...mp;link_id=2878

Description: Test your patience and cleverness! Choose a level. Click on the gray balls - drag - release. Turn the playground by dragging one corner. Rulestext and highscore doesn´t work here. Enter it and play this game in a larger window at www.flashtoys.info. Comment: Very simple collision algorithm: Every ball says to any other nothing than "Go away where you come from!" Decentral, object referred scripting. Real 3d animation. Small file size (swf:78 KB)Zip File:

smile.gif

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Flash-o-holic
post Jun 30 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #2

WebWasp Prince!
Group Icon

Group: Moderator
Member No.: 1,726

cool

--------------------
Flashy

"Why be like the rest, when you can be the BEST!" - Me

+Quote Post
pursillisputt
post Jan 30 2011, 07:34 AM
Post #3

re
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 11,605

now i was considering to make a proper rpg game, with friend of mine but i am kinda unsure to use rpg maker or not.. i have a japanese friend who primarily lives in japan but i see him once in a while and he does pixel art and midi style 8 bit music. i also know a good friend of mine who is a very talented artist, also another friend of mine is a really talented artist writer
but knowing these people are extremely talented would it be a slap in the face to make them use software like rpg maker? everythings fine, except I dont know any proper programmers who can really code that well.

i am actually quite good at 3dsmax, and i was considering possibly doing something 3d but from top down view like traditional j-rpgs, thus I looked into engines such as unity and unreal but its just the programming aspect of things which kind of puts me off as i am not a very good programmer at all either..

so please let me know of your feedback. i am trying to keep the team members to a bare minimum as i have worked in a group of over 35 people just to create a flash game and it was just extremely ridiculus, as people would procrastinate and most of the work was completed by only 2 people..

puyo

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

> Webwasp Flash Forums

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 30th October 2014 - 11:35 PM